MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Sonnen vs. Rampage, Wand, and Vitor.

View Single Post

Old 01-20-2013, 10:51 PM   #21 (permalink)
Canadian Psycho
You're Welcome.

Canadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansem View Post
Actually im very intrigued by this matchup and will love to see it Jones might tire out and it should be fun. I find Chael entertaining. But its guys like you in this pic that i find laughable and do no justice to his reputation.
I have more intelligence in the pubic hairs on my left nut than you do period, sport.

Wand has been calling Sonnen out for a year. Taking shots here and there. And I said I'd like to see Sonnen get some payback. I couldn't care less about how you interpret that. I'm sorry you're not getting enough sweet lovin' at home and you feel the need to seek out attention over the internet, but I can't be the man in your life. Adios.
Canadian Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote