MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Bisping needs to become Lytle

View Single Post

Old 01-21-2013, 03:52 AM   #22 (permalink)
Killz
The Fun Police

Killz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among Men
Quote:
Originally Posted by Risto View Post
I hope Bisping sticks around - it's always fun to watch him get KO'd. Such an unpleasant twat.
Yeah, always fun... those 2 times it has happend in the 10 years he's been in the UFC.

As a Bisping fan, I'd love to see him work his way back to a title shot, unfortunately, I just cant see it happening. The guys at the top of the division, whilst not being massively better than him, all tend to really bring it when they need to. Bisping however, does not. You can pretty much guarantee that he'll choke if he ever gets another chance at the No1 contender spot.

He looked sharp, and whilst he didnt land anything of note, it's obvious his plan was to keep the pace high for 2 or3 rounds to wear Vitor down... unfortunately, he has this habit of getting clocked in every fight and this time, he couldnt overcome it.

Sucks to be a Bisping fan right now.

"You see a mousetrap and I see free cheese and a f**king challenge" ~ Scroobius Pip

My Super FFL Team That Most Definitely Isn't Going to Come 2nd Last This Year!
Jose Aldo • Carlos Condit • Hector Lombard • Edson Barboza • Anthony 'Rumble' Johnson
Killz is online now   Reply With Quote