MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Fights to make after UFC on FX: Belfort vs. Bisping

View Single Post

Old 01-21-2013, 03:58 AM   #23 (permalink)
John8204
Ultra-weight

John8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By All
Vitor Belfort vs Jacare Souza it would be great if we can get them and Rockhold/Phillipou on the Strikeforce vs UFC card.

Michael Bisping vs Hector Lombard, I assume the UFC is going to give Bisping Tim "Can"nedy but I would like to see this fight go down in Australia. Hell they would make great coaches for The Smashes 2.0.

Daniel Sarafian vs Cesar Mutante, The TUF finale we should have gotten.

CB Dollaway vs Tim Kennedy

Gabriel Gonzaga vs Pat Barry

Khalib Nurmagomedov vs Donald Cerrone (I'm assuming Pettis wins and while I don't like to match winners up with losers, Khalib doesn't have that many winners in the division to be matched up with)

Thiago Tavares vs Myles Jury see how good Jury could be.

Special picks from the prelims

Diego Nunes vs Nam Phan, this would be a good cut fight.
Pedro Nobre vs Bruce Leroy, cause Nobre deserves to feel the pain.
Ronny Markes vs Roger Gracie, lets see how good Markes wrestling is against the sub master.
Edson Barboza vs Ross Pearson, I thought the first scrap was good let the 2nd one take place in England.

John8204 is offline   Reply With Quote