MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Fights to make after UFC on FX: Belfort vs. Bisping

View Single Post

Old 01-21-2013, 07:53 AM   #26 (permalink)
Stun Gun
Asian MMA is dead
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Stun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by John8204 View Post

Michael Bisping vs Hector Lombard, I assume the UFC is going to give Bisping Tim "Can"nedy but I would like to see this fight go down in Australia. Hell they would make great coaches for The Smashes 2.0.

Gabriel Gonzaga vs Pat Barry

First I want to say that Bisping Vs Lombard would be awesome, and the fact that you could do a smashes 2 would be excellent. I think Bisping could beat Lombard, but he would need to mix it up a lot to tire Lombard. And not get too comfortable on the feet because of Lombards power.

Why do you want to see Gonzaga Vs Barry?

I want to see Gonzaga fight a high end grappler ppersonally; like Nelson.

The UFC needs to sign more HWs.

Sig Credit - El Bresko
Stun Gun is offline   Reply With Quote