MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 01-21-2013, 08:33 AM   #2347 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
Spizzy Mooj Froobies

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
yeah they really did have it down pat back then nintendo 64 has always rules as has nes and snes, nintendo isn't bad right now it's just they have relied on the same 3 franchises for over a decade in zelda, metroid (hasn't seen a game for 3 years), mario. And they need time to be made so theres a big void there. The wii u is not selling well because there is no good games out on it or coming out soon on it.
I also miss not having achievements. It took some of the fun out of games I think. It's less about exploring out of curiosity or doing something a crazy way because of the challenge. Now it's doing what you need to do for achieves. Makes games feel a bit grindy.

Now I am certainly not saying this is how everyone plays, but it seems as if the majority of gamers these days just want their achievement points higher than the next guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com App

The 2014 Hit Squad (FFL)
Eddie Alvarez - Junior Dos Santos - Patricio Freire - Jessica Eye - Pat Curran
HitOrGetHit is online now   Reply With Quote