MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Bisping needs to become Lytle

View Single Post

Old 01-21-2013, 01:17 PM   #23 (permalink)
buddyface
Amateur

buddyface is just really nicebuddyface is just really nicebuddyface is just really nicebuddyface is just really nicebuddyface is just really nicebuddyface is just really nicebuddyface is just really nicebuddyface is just really nicebuddyface is just really nicebuddyface is just really nicebuddyface is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Bresko View Post
Maynard has to be above Bisping, his only blemishes are Frankie who is top 10 p4p. Bisping has lost to an old Wanderlei, Vitor, Chael, Hendo and Rashad.

They are all good fighters but he's lost everytime he's faced somebody really good.
Yeah you're right. Given that, does that move Diaz above Bisping? I'd have to yes as well based on the fact that Diaz has also made it to the level where he fought for the belt.

Now having said that one would have to consider the route to the belt and I would say that both Diaz an Maynard went through tough competition to get the shot at the belt. This as opposed to Chael's current title shot which is unearned but a business decision I can live with.

It was too bad for Bisping because he has come close to the title shot and fallen short, and the extra rub is Vitor doesn't even want the title shot at 185 ... That would burn.
buddyface is offline   Reply With Quote