MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - anyone losing interest?

View Single Post

Old 01-21-2013, 02:05 PM   #3 (permalink)
The Best Around
Featherweight

The Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of Knowledge
I'm in the same boat, but it's not losing interest. Losing interest would be if you used to watch a lot more than you used to. You are just watching a smaller percentage of events because there are so many events now. So if you watch the same amount of pay-per-views you used to (for the most part) and you have trouble catching up on Fox/FX, that isn't losing interest; it's just watching a smaller percentage than you used to.

I missed the FX show and will probably miss the upcoming Fox show, but I will see the Super Bowl PPV. Whereas two years ago, the Super Bowl PPV would be the only event of the month. So therefore I'm watching a smaller percentage, but still the same amount overall.