MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - anyone losing interest?

View Single Post

Old 01-21-2013, 02:23 PM   #14 (permalink)
OU
Ultra-weight

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagiK11 View Post
To be honest, I've been really busy in my persoanl life and have missed quite a few events, and I stopped watching Tuf's. So the tuf guys who come into the ufc after the shows are over and new to me. Once I have the time again, I'll start catching up on the stuff I"m currently mising out on.
I stopped watching TUF a few seasons ago. But I watch a ton of MMA not just UFC events but alot of MMA outside of Zuffa.
OneFC is as entertaining as it gets right now. Bellator has been amazing and AXS TV(formerly HDNet) always has some great shows from various promotions. It's great. Like watching Douglas Lima dominate MFC and go on to win Bellator tourney. Watching Jimmo at MFC and getting that fast KO in the UFC. Watching Creepy in Tachi and seeing him get throw into the title mix right away. Love it.
OU is offline   Reply With Quote