MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - anyone losing interest?

View Single Post

Old 01-21-2013, 04:21 PM   #27 (permalink)
MagiK11
Resident Drunk
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post
Yeah i used to watch every event from every organization. Now i dont.... I just read what happened.
But tbh thats just because my job now has me working Mon,Wed,Thur,Friday,Saturday

From 2-10

So i dont really have a chance to watch the events anymore. I torrent the UFC events on Sundays usually and the other MMA events i just read about/get the results.

The sport is still as amazing as ever but tbh its only normal to not be as excited about something after 5-6 years of watching it.

That's pretty much what I do a lot. I've missed a ton of events from strikeforce, UFC and other orgs, so I tend to read the results and interviews from work to keep up with what's going on, but I find my time constraints in my personal life at the momement are stopping me from following the sport as well as I'd like to. But if I miss a great event and hear about how good it was, I will download it via torrents as well.

1. BJ "The Prodigy" Penn
2. Dan "Hollywood" Henderson
3. George "Rush" St Pierre
MagiK11 is offline   Reply With Quote