MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - anyone losing interest?

View Single Post

Old 01-21-2013, 05:07 PM   #33 (permalink)
Stun Gun
My name is Stun Gun and I want GSP
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Stun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings SystemStun Gun Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post
Is that so???

I didnt realize the Cowgirl is the goddess of sports appreciation.

Like most things the longer you are around it the less exciting it gets. Sure the love for sports does not have to follow that rule but to say its absurd is down right retarded. Im someone who used to be downright addicted to MMA and now that iv been watching it for so long i no longer feel the need to read every piece of news that comes out or rewatching a fight 5 times.

So if my post is the most absurd thing you have ever read then you really need to read more.

You can start with reading your own post to find something even more absurd.

Well thats why you have been watching the sport as excitedly as you have a few years ago (Not sure when you became a fan).

But the funny thing about Humans is that they tend to be pretty unique. And what applies for one person does not necessarily apply for everyone.

I know atleast 3 people that were watching every PPV with me for 2 years straigh and now they are a bit bored of it and only catch the huge fights.

And MMA isnt rooted in our society like SOCCER is in Europe. You cant compare the two. Im sure if EVERYONE watched MMA around here like people watch soccer in europe then my friends would still be catching all the fights along side everyone else.

When its a group thing its easier to not get bored then when its watching it by yourself. And alot of people are still watching MMA by themselves....
Cool Sig.

MMA has been just as exciting ever since I started watching it

Sig Credit - El Bresko
Stun Gun is offline   Reply With Quote