MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - anyone losing interest?

View Single Post

Old 01-21-2013, 06:10 PM   #34 (permalink)
ACTAFOOL
Lightweight

ACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level now
im still just as hooked! im pumped for all these next events \o/ MMA is awesome right now, especially with all the SF guys coming on board in the UFC, new blood is always fun to watch

its hard to keep up with all the events though, i agree...im very busy, i work all day then go to collage all night, i wake up at 6 a.m and get home around 11 P.m and sometimes have to work on saturdays too so its tought to keep up and have some kind of social life

the events with stacked cards i always catch live and invite friends over, but the cards where you have 1 or 2 interesting fights and the rest no doubt will be fun but arent huge then i dont really make it a priority to catch it live, but i ALWAYS torrent it on sunday and watch all the fights, including prelims

so i still love MMA just as much but im on the same boat that its hard to keep up but ive never missed an event thanks to torrents
ACTAFOOL is offline   Reply With Quote