MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - anyone losing interest?

View Single Post

Old 01-21-2013, 06:16 PM   #44 (permalink)
The Best Around
Featherweight

The Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of Knowledge
I also think a problem is all these divisions. People on here go "wah wah wah don't be a casual fan, these guys don't gas out, more title fights, give it time" etc. But these divisions haven't added much and the product has gotten less interest coincidentally when there divisions joined. Not solely blaming this, but I know people (myself included) who liked it better with five divisions and found it easier to follow.