MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - anyone losing interest?

View Single Post

Old 01-21-2013, 06:21 PM   #45 (permalink)
OU
BOOMER SOONER
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life B Ez View Post
I enjoy it. I'm pretty busy training and in school so I don't generally miss big events, but I skip some. Miss most bellator unless there is a highly anticipated fight never watched sf challengers but generally at least TiVod the big shows. The ufc is a mix I rarely miss the free stuff. But I pick and choose my ppv that I order and the ones I go out with people for.

I don't know I was really into it when I first discovered it. Then I started training and I missed a ton because all I wanted to do was fight. Then I became a major fanatic like knew every single fighter on the undercard when I was out of training for couple years. Now I've settled into a nice medium, I make time for the cards I'm interested in and I turn it on when I have time, I never pass any org up if I'm just surfing but I don't dedicate or plan around all of it anymore.

Also lets stop with this elitist attitude and general feel that you're not a real fan if you only watch the UFC. It's the major org out there and it's the easiest for most people to find or watch because of their cable or tv etc. You know no more or less by watching smaller orgs. Let's stop being hipsters people.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3
It's hilarious how I'm called a hipster because I enjoy the sport of MMA and realize there is much more to it then UFC main events. You have people on here saying they don't watch events because they can read the results on wiki. Wow. Is that all interest you is who won or lost? What about enjoying the actual fights, the actual sport. The people on here who are losing interest are admitting they aren't taking the time to watch the fights, not even main event UFC fights. But hey we are fans of MMA right, whether we read about it or actually watch it's all the same.
OU is offline   Reply With Quote