MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - anyone losing interest?

View Single Post

Old 01-21-2013, 06:32 PM   #47 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by OUSOONERSOU View Post
It's hilarious how I'm called a hipster because I enjoy the sport of MMA and realize there is much more to it then UFC main events. You have people on here saying they don't watch events because they can read the results on wiki. Wow. Is that all interest you is who won or lost? What about enjoying the actual fights, the actual sport. The people on here who are losing interest are admitting they aren't taking the time to watch the fights, not even main event UFC fights. But hey we are fans of MMA right, whether we read about it or actually watch it's all the same.
Dont you understand that they arnt watching the fights as much because
They are losing interest and not losing interest because they arnt watching the fights??

And I just wanna clear up something.

Just because someone does not read every piece of news article or watch every fight like they used to does not mean they don't appreciate the sport any less. And I can't help the fact that I don't get as excited about it as I did when I started watching. It's not that the fights are worse its just cause I'm a human being and things that we are around often tend to not excite us as much.

I'm still willing to bet that someone who only catches an event here and there and torrents most or them is still more actively watching the sport then your typical NFL or basketball fan. I know all my friends are fans of those sports but none of them come even close to being as activeoy invested in them as I am in MMA.
That goes for most people here I'm willing to bet.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using VerticalSports.Com App