MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - anyone losing interest?

View Single Post

Old 01-21-2013, 08:40 PM   #63 (permalink)
Soakked
Welterweight

Soakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By AllSoakked Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuscleSherk View Post
Then fighters should learn to stop those "point winners" This is 2013....
2013 is just another number no different from 2012 or 2011, sure the sport is technically still young, but that shouldn't mean fighters shouldn't strive to take chances and try and finish fights. Don't get me wrong I'm not one of those "just bleed" fans that wants to see finishes (and Ko) in every fight, but I do not like play it safe fighters.

That's my opinion. But I am not the thread starter and still try and watch as many fights as I can. I was just giving some reasons why I don't view the sport the same way as I did say 6 years ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfan View Post
I haven't lost interest in MMA at all but somewhere along the line I definitely lost interest in arguing about it with dummies on forums.
Yeah I hear ya but it doesn't always have to end in silly arguments. In any sports people will disagree and call other noobs and elitist (lol at that term). It all depends on the respect factor, you send respect to others opinion and chances are you'll receive the same. Trolls will always exist so ignore those
"Let them see that their words can cut you, and you'll never be free of the mockery. If they want to give you a name, take it, make it your own. Then they can't hurt you with it anymore." - Tyrion Lannister
Soakked is offline   Reply With Quote