MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - anyone losing interest?

View Single Post

Old 01-21-2013, 08:37 PM   #70 (permalink)
The Best Around
Featherweight

The Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuscleSherk View Post
Am I ahipster for liking more MMA than just the uFC?

Heres a suggestion, don't want those divisions then? It's just as easy to follow now. get over it things grow, and Batman is better than spiderman
Believe me, I would if I could. But say Bones/Belfort for example. My table of 5 (along with the rest of Buffalo Wild Wing) was bored as tears during the Flyweight Title fight on the show. But what are we supposed to do about it if it's on a pay-per-view? If these fights were on TV I'd gladly skip them (like the upcoming one) but if it's on a pay-per-view I'm watching then there isn't much I can do.