MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 01-21-2013, 09:26 PM   #26424 (permalink)
Life B Ez
"Focus"

Life B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Bresko View Post
What's happening with the old friend? Was it hard because the new girl wouldn't accept it or you actually liked her more than you thought you did?
It was hard because I don't know where I'm at personally and I didn't really have a this is why it's over. Plus I don't think I quite realized how much I liked her and she didn't exactly take it well, she probably felt pretty blind sided.

No clue what's going on with my friend. She's got the flu right now, I just told her what happened and that we should talk when she feels better. Half I need a friend half talk about the two of us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Mercy View Post
Jack Daniels is man's best friend when going through break ups. Add a bit of coke or drink it on the rocks or neat.
Oh I intend to make very good friends with Mr.Daniels this weekend. I've got class and work all week otherwise we would already be acquainted. Stay tuned I'll probably do something real stupid this weekend, like sleep with one of my students....again.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3