MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - anyone losing interest?

View Single Post

Old 01-21-2013, 09:43 PM   #77 (permalink)
The Best Around
Featherweight

The Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Bresko View Post
I am under the opinion that people who don't enjoy watching the lighter weights aren't really true MMA fans, what does size have to do with anything? The lighter guys are most often the most technical. I'd also prefer a 5 round war than a 1st round KO for my Main/Co main.
That's what everyone online says. Yawn. There are PLENTY of people that really dislike the lighter classes. Maybe they are more casual and not "true MMA fans". So I guess you can say I'm not a true MMA fan. I have disliked everything under LW that has happened. I'm only interested in Aldo/Edgar and that's it. Otherwise I wish nothing below 155 existed. But I'm calling it how I see it.