MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - anyone losing interest?

View Single Post

Old 01-21-2013, 09:47 PM   #79 (permalink)
El Bresko
....Omar Comin'

El Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Best Around View Post
That's what everyone online says. Yawn. There are PLENTY of people that really dislike the lighter classes. Maybe they are more casual and not "true MMA fans". So I guess you can say I'm not a true MMA fan. I have disliked everything under LW that has happened. I'm only interested in Aldo/Edgar and that's it. Otherwise I wish nothing below 155 existed. But I'm calling it how I see it.
That's fine dude, there's nothing wrong with being a casual fan. I just don't like it when people claim they are hardcore MMA fans yet they don't even want to watch the smaller guys. If anything the skill level is higher than the heavier weight classes.

El Bresko is offline   Reply With Quote