MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 01-21-2013, 10:51 PM   #26426 (permalink)
M.C
Filthy Casuals

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life B Ez View Post
It was hard because I don't know where I'm at personally and I didn't really have a this is why it's over. Plus I don't think I quite realized how much I liked her and she didn't exactly take it well, she probably felt pretty blind sided.

No clue what's going on with my friend. She's got the flu right now, I just told her what happened and that we should talk when she feels better. Half I need a friend half talk about the two of us.

Oh I intend to make very good friends with Mr.Daniels this weekend. I've got class and work all week otherwise we would already be acquainted. Stay tuned I'll probably do something real stupid this weekend, like sleep with one of my students....again.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3
I feel you on the drinking, bro. I feel lonely as hell the last month or two, early depression maybe, like wanting to cry and shit, tempted to go to the doctor and try to get some medication for it.

"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me"
"You do not know the first note of the music that moves me."