MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - anyone losing interest?

View Single Post

Old 01-21-2013, 10:32 PM   #82 (permalink)
The Best Around
Featherweight

The Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of KnowledgeThe Best Around Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuscleSherk View Post
why do you hate the lighter fighters?
It's hard to put your finger on it. But I've always been a fan of the heavyweights so naturally I'm going to be biased towards the heavier weight classes. Some of them are just too small that I can't get into it. There are also no compelling personalities and no fights that sound desirable besides Aldo/Edgar. I'm not the only one here, as anything below WW has failed to draw pretty much in UFC history outside of BJ Penn.

I don't think a casual fan would post on an MMA message board but I'm not a hardcore MMA fan so I guess I'm somewhere in between?