MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 01-21-2013, 10:32 PM   #26429 (permalink)
Life B Ez
"Focus"

Life B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
I feel you on the drinking, bro. I feel lonely as hell the last month or two, early depression maybe, like wanting to cry and shit, tempted to go to the doctor and try to get some medication for it.
My place has felt empty since August...it's not even just the quiet, I hardly turn the TV off because I can't deal with the complete silence, it's just the feel. Like I know no one else is here with me and up until August I had someone, or someone was going to becoming home or something. I feel like years of my life are just gone, wasted.

Sorry, I got to get it together, pouring my soul out on a ******* forum.