MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 01-22-2013, 12:17 AM   #26432 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
I feel you on the drinking, bro. I feel lonely as hell the last month or two, early depression maybe, like wanting to cry and shit, tempted to go to the doctor and try to get some medication for it.
Forget about medication. Had a good friend who was stressed out at work, parents going through health issues, so he went on pills. He's actually ok now, but it's only temporary. Trust me we all got issues...hahah. As cliched as this sounds ya gotta do things that take your mind off it. Somethin' you enjoy. I noticed you like birds...that's one. I'm the resident MD here so you can discuss. There's no problem I can't handle. Took a few courses in university so that qualifies me as a pseudo psychiatrist.

Here's a few quotes.

The past is history, the future is a mystery, today is a gift that is why we call it the present.

If you find yourself alone, riding in the green fields with the sun on your face, do not be troubled. For you are in Elysium, and you're already dead! Wait a minute...wrong quote.

Always look on the bright side of life. What are you gonna lose… You come from nothing. You’ve gone back to nothing. What you lost… Nothing!
look on the right side of life...

Nothing will come from nothing ya know what they say?
Cheer up ya old bugga c'mon give us a grin!
There ya go, see!

- Eric Idle

I'll throw in Nietzsche too.

To live is to suffer, to survive is to find some meaning in the suffering.

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Finally...

"Life brings sorrows and joys alike. It is what a man does with them--not what they do to him--that is the true test of his mettle."

Theodore Roosevelt

If that doesn't help go on a sabbatical!

PS: I would like to boink Ashley Greene...you know that vampire who can see the future and Emma whats here name on Harry Potter.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.