MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Vitor's rant at the end and "Shael's" response

View Single Post

Old 01-22-2013, 11:34 AM   #51 (permalink)
Sportsman 2.0
Super Heavyweight

Sportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By All
Great fight for Vitor, but...

I have missed the point where any bad blood between Chael and Vitor begun, before that. I never knew there was anything going on between them.

Weird Vitor launching a nice video already posted here, "Warrior Code" and speaking about God and piece and how happy he is with his perfect family and out of the blue calling Chael a clown so viciously live. I smell fake persona for the first part. You want to spread piece, you give the example yourself, Vitor.

"Although no one can go back and make a new beginning, anyone can change now and make a new end."
Sportsman 2.0 is online now   Reply With Quote