MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 01-22-2013, 01:02 PM   #26456 (permalink)
OU
BOOMER SOONER

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life B Ez View Post
It's just super tempting to go online and see what happened and knowing you can do that at any point becomes hard to resists especially if the fight has a little bit of a lull.

That's why I love those Bud Lite commercials about it's only crazy if it doesn't work, because anyone who is a sports fan gets it. I remember watching the Super Bowl with my dad when the Pats were undefeated and the Giants were winning and we both got up to get something and switched seats when we came back. The Pats got a few big plays, we both looked at each other and switched back without even saying anything. Do I think that really mattered? Of course not, but it's just funny that we knew to switch.
LOL yeah I have a buddy that takes that shit super serious. You can't leave his house during a game. If he invites you watch a game and you don't show up and the team loses, it's your fault. If you show up and you don't have the your team gear on and the team loses? It's your fault. LOL sports fans be crazy. But we can't help it. We were born this way.