MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 01-22-2013, 02:06 PM   #26457 (permalink)
Life B Ez
"Focus"

Life B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by OUSOONERSOU View Post
LOL yeah I have a buddy that takes that shit super serious. You can't leave his house during a game. If he invites you watch a game and you don't show up and the team loses, it's your fault. If you show up and you don't have the your team gear on and the team loses? It's your fault. LOL sports fans be crazy. But we can't help it. We were born this way.
Everybody's got a friend like that. My favorite is a guy I've known for like ten years, if you're watching a handegg(american football) game and a play goes under review, he will never declare what it is. He always says "I believe it to be (whatever it is) and I would imagine that the refs will see it as such" He refuses to just call it, no matter how obvious. He says if he just calls it they will always go the other way.