MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Who do you want Spider to fight next?

View Single Post

Old 01-22-2013, 02:10 PM   #14 (permalink)
OU
Ultra-weight

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by _CaptainRon View Post
I picked Bones because Anderson presents a unique challenge to a guy that has thoroughly beaten his opponents in nearly every round of his UFC career. I'd like to see this fight happen before Anderson starts to slow down, which I realize he hasn't shown signs of it, but that seems to happen rapidly when it does.

He wasn't on your list, but I'm still a proponent of Rashad dropping to 185. Weidman and Evans both give Anderson and interesting look, but the rest of top 185ers Silva has already beat, or would absolutely slaughter.
I totally intended on having Rashad on this poll. But I just forgot to add the option. But I intended for him to be part of it. My mistake.
OU is offline   Reply With Quote