MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 01-22-2013, 01:13 PM   #26458 (permalink)
OU
BOOMER SOONER

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life B Ez View Post
Everybody's got a friend like that. My favorite is a guy I've known for like ten years, if you're watching a handegg(american football) game and a play goes under review, he will never declare what it is. He always says "I believe it to be (whatever it is) and I would imagine that the refs will see it as such" He refuses to just call it, no matter how obvious. He says if he just calls it they will always go the other way.
That reminds me of my buddy(same one I mentioned last post) had a weird thing about playing challenges/reviews when playing Madden. He would force everyone to watch all the replays and wait for the result to come. If you touched a button and skipped the cinema process he was convinced the refs didn't get to see the review LOL. It's a video game! They know what happened!