MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 01-22-2013, 02:54 PM   #26475 (permalink)
OU
BOOMER SOONER

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLyotoLegion View Post
You really don't even need to video chat just use common sense, if you look on someone's facebook page and you don't see their parents or friends or anything that would go on in someone's real life on their wall or and all they have is "hit me up to trade xx" or "i'm horny girls msg me" then something's up, but if a girl has pics of her and her friends and they all comment on her pics and her wall then that's a good sign that she's real.
On the Catfish movie the woman deceiving Nev had multiple accounts that were fake people that created a whole group of friends and relatives for the fake profile. They went pretty far to make a whole fake world.
But even in that case all he had to do was look further into the people and you could see things weren't right.