MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Attn: Kameleon

Thread: Attn: Kameleon
View Single Post

Old 08-25-2006, 04:28 AM   #2 (permalink)
Kameleon
This is SPARTA!

Kameleon is on another level nowKameleon is on another level nowKameleon is on another level nowKameleon is on another level nowKameleon is on another level nowKameleon is on another level nowKameleon is on another level nowKameleon is on another level nowKameleon is on another level nowKameleon is on another level nowKameleon is on another level now
Ufc Gp

The reason I say go to another country is because the Nevada Athletic Commision does not allow fighters to fight twice in one night and they must meet weight requirements, with that said they should go to Japan or Brazil and hold an open weight 8-man Tournament called.....................wait for it............................Ultimate Fighting Championship Grand Prix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same Fighters as your picks and the reasons why:
Matt Hughes-WW Champion
Rich Franklin-MW Champion
Chuck Liddell-LHW Champion
Tim Sylvia-HW Champion
Andrei Arlovski-HW #1 contender
Renato Sobral-Noboby left for Franklin to contend with
Tito Ortiz-LHW #1 contender
Georges St Pierre-WW #1 contender

They should do an open weight 8 man tourney like once a year and have a special belt or trophey for it. I'd say out those 8 fighters either Arlovski or maybe Matt Hughes to win. Just my opinion. What do you guys think?

Last edited by Kameleon : 08-25-2006 at 04:37 AM.
Kameleon is offline   Reply With Quote