MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Gaming Industry Execs to meet with Biden - Topic: Gun violence

View Single Post

Old 01-23-2013, 11:27 AM   #2 (permalink)
Bonnar426
The American Psycho

Bonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Budhisten View Post
Source: IGN.com

Sigh, this has been done to death. Find another scapegoat please
I have a scapegoat and it has nothing to do with video games. It has to do with the politicians and the media milking this tragedy for everything its worth. People like that asshole who shot all those kids did it for the infamy and the media is all too happy to oblige them. Politicians act like they are fixing the problem when in reality they are contributing to it by making it a media sensation and encouraging other psychopaths to follow in the pricks footsteps.
If I call FOX News do you think they will let me say that on the air?