MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - TUF 17 Discussion

View Single Post

Old 01-23-2013, 12:17 PM   #9 (permalink)
LL
Rough Sex and Banana Pudding

LL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings System
I like the new production for the house stuff but I don't really know if I'm gonna like watching every single fight like that. I know most didn't like the whole sob story thing but I did like the element of having the families there and seeing their reaction it adds another element of realness to it, when Fekete got knocked out you could see his girl's reaction, when the guy that brought his kids there lost you could see their reaction. I kinda liked that.

It looks like it'll have some good fights but watching the fights under the new production is gonna be the real test in my eyes.

THE PERFECT RECORD

THE PERFECT FIGHTER
LL is offline   Reply With Quote