MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC On Fox 6: Demetrious Johnson on verge of pound for pound greatness

View Single Post

Old 01-23-2013, 01:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
LL
Cruz Control

LL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings System
He fought for the title at 135 and his speed gave Cruz whose big for 135 some issues, and now he's the champ at 125, he's up there based on that but I do hope Dodson mollywops him for the division's sake, I'm a big fan of the little guys but I can see why people don't really like Mighty Mouse, his fighting style is very repetitive and doesn't do a lot of damage. Dodson can knock people out and a Champ with knockout power is what 125 needs so the people who are against it can get behind it.
LL is offline   Reply With Quote