MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC On Fox 6: Demetrious Johnson on verge of pound for pound greatness

View Single Post

Old 01-23-2013, 12:54 PM   #6 (permalink)
rebonecrusher
Flyweight

rebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the rough
I was actually thinking about this the other day. Might Mouse has proven to be a very skilled fighter beating some good bantamweights and featherweights. I am looking forward to his fight with Dodson it should be a very good match up. IMO those two are the elite in that division along with Benavidez and McCall. When Benavidez and Johnson fought I was thinking Benavidez was going to go right through him and dominate the flyweight division as he looked to be one of the better more dangerous bantamweights and had a bunch of convincing performances in a row leading into the tournament and in the first round of the tourny. But Johnson proved how good he is and won pretty clearly proving that atm he has to be considered the number 1 flyweight in the world his win against Ian McCall as well who many considered the best flyweight in the world going into the tournament supports this. If Might Mouse is able to beat Dodson I think he without a doubt has to be rank'd amongst the top 5-8 pound for pound fighters in the world. I think he will win against Dodson though it really could go both ways. Both are lightning quick, Dodson is more explosive, Mighty Mouse is more skilled.
rebonecrusher is offline   Reply With Quote