MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Quinton Jackson vs. Glover Teixeira Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-23-2013, 02:15 PM   #21 (permalink)
rebonecrusher
Flyweight

rebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the rough
I'm thinking Glover takes the fight to Rampage and ends up putting a hurting on him. I think Rampage has a chance of ending the fight early and think he'll be able to hold his own for most of the first round and very dangerous. I expect Glover to mix up flurries of strikes on the feet along with work in the clinch and take downs and will wear Rampage out. Once Rampage becomes tired I think Glover will start really putting a hurting on him and eventually finish him with ground and pound or submission. I'm a big Rampage fan and hope I'm wrong but I'm expecting him to take a good whooping in likely his last fight in the UFC.
rebonecrusher is offline   Reply With Quote