MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dana says Hendricks likely to earn title shot with UFC 158 Win

View Single Post

Old 01-23-2013, 02:53 PM   #2 (permalink)
LL
Cruz Control

LL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
"Johny Hendricks, when I watched the fight with Josh Koscheck, according to me, Josh Koscheck should have won that fight, so I didn't want to fight a guy that lost to a guy I already beat," St-Pierre said.
And who exactly did Nick lose to? Carlos Condit who just lost to GSP.

He doesn't need to come up with bullshit reasons, we all know why GSP/Diaz is happening and that's cash money baby, do I think GSP is scared of Hendricks? Absolutely not, think he'd win quite easily so he doesn't need to lie or make up stuff we all know the deal here.
LL is offline   Reply With Quote