MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - TUF 17 Cast

Thread: TUF 17 Cast
View Single Post

Old 01-23-2013, 03:20 PM   #30 (permalink)
MLD
Bantamweight

MLD is on another level nowMLD is on another level nowMLD is on another level nowMLD is on another level nowMLD is on another level nowMLD is on another level nowMLD is on another level nowMLD is on another level nowMLD is on another level nowMLD is on another level nowMLD is on another level now
I enjoyed the Premiere show last night. Sure it was full of family stuff and a little back story, but realistically I think it was intentional on the part of the producers to differentiate the show from previous seasons and appeal to the human interest side of things, possibly attracting new fans. They gotta do what they gotta do on primetime. The members of this forum are already staunch MMA fans so the human interest aspect isn't necessary for us to be compelled to tune in, we want fights. I'm sure as things progress into the house, it will start looking like TUF again. There were some impressive guys in the cast. I'm happy to see that. I also like to see Chael working over JBJ in dialogue. I don't think their fight will go the same way, so Chael will at least get the intellectual upper hand prior to receiving a beat down. I'm really excited to see this season unfold. Never felt this way at all last season.
MLD is offline   Reply With Quote