MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Quinton Jackson vs. Glover Teixeira Thread

View Single Post

Old 01-23-2013, 05:24 PM   #22 (permalink)
H33LHooK
Bantamweight

H33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of Knowledge
While I think Rampage has fought far better opposition, I also think that his best fighting, and his motivation, are in the history books.

And, while Tex has fought lesser opponents, he absolutely has shown that's he's a finisher (17 of 19).

At this point in their careers, they are on diametrically opposed paths, and given Tex's BJJ, I don't give Rampage anything more than a puncher's chance.

I'm calling a GnP-to-a-choke victory for for Tex. Despite Rampage's history of being notoriously difficult to sub, I think psychologically he's finished, and will quit given an excuse.

Happy trails, Quinten.

H33LHooK is offline   Reply With Quote