MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 01-23-2013, 08:45 PM   #2360 (permalink)
Bonnar426
The American Psycho

Bonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
I hate when games do that. I remember playing through Final Fantasy 10, and this one boss was just ridiculous. I mean the game was getting a bit more challenging as it went on, and then it was like hitting a brick wall with that guy. Then when I finally beat it after who the hell knows how many attempts, the game went back to it's normal difficulty.
Yeah, I remember that. I had that same problem when I got to Gran Pulse in FF13. I was doing alright then all of a sudden I am running into monsters that could kill me in one hit. Their are times I wonder why I play FF series because it can be a source of unending frustration.

Well, I am going to start over again in Dragon Dogma. Whoever thought this one save file was a good idea needs to get their asses kicked. Don't even get me started on the checkpoint system.