MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rampage Jackson says Jon Jones' oblique kick should be banned from UFC

View Single Post

Old 01-23-2013, 10:14 PM   #62 (permalink)
ptw
Featherweight

ptw Is Beloved By Allptw Is Beloved By Allptw Is Beloved By Allptw Is Beloved By Allptw Is Beloved By Allptw Is Beloved By Allptw Is Beloved By Allptw Is Beloved By Allptw Is Beloved By Allptw Is Beloved By Allptw Is Beloved By All
Just my personal opinion here, but I think the move should be banned. It's a brutal move, thrown with the intention to inflict severe injury. It's different than a haymaker which causes an injury to your brain and knocks you out because it doesn't take 3+ months to recover from a concussion as opposed to a knee operation with rehabilitation. The jones fingers, where he puts his fingers in front of people's faces should be banned as well because he is putting his fingers there with the intention to cause damage to the eyes if they advance. The spinning elbow I'm not so sure about, it's very unpredictable, but I think the strike is legit since it's so unpredictable.
ptw is offline   Reply With Quote