MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 01-24-2013, 07:35 AM   #26515 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Bresko View Post
I know this is a double post, but it is a strategic one.

If you guys are interested, I could get an exclusive interview with Anthony Leone, the guy who recently beat ex Bellator champ Zach Makovsky.

I'd rely on you guys to help me with some questions, he's fought Renan Barao in the past and has fought for WEC, Bellator and Strikeforce.

So yeah if you guys can help me I could more than likely set up an MMAF exlusive interview with him.

I haven't seen Roger Huerta in a while but i'd like to interview him too if I get the chance.
Gotta ask Roger Huerta about how Arianny Celeste was like, UFC tenure, and what the hell happened with him and Swick w/ their Thai gym. They were like best friends then both went down hill. He was always an exciting fighter. Oh and how he felt when he knocked out that dude who hit a girl at the club.

Questions for AL: Who do you dislike in MMA and whom do you respect or emulate...

Who's on PEDS or TRT...

Do fighters ever throw fights...

EDIT: Opie!!! Junior will be back!

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.