MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 01-24-2013, 09:31 AM   #26519 (permalink)
Life B Ez
"Focus"

Life B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Bresko View Post
Yeah that's the only problem. In Sydney I can get to Te-Huna's gym without too much difficulty and I think an interview of that magnitude would be awesome. Mark Hunt aswell, my best mate lives 2 mins away from Tony Mundine's.

but yeah consistency is key. How many of us here actually train with pros? It's easy for those that do.

Killz I'll have a chat to him tomorrow or if I see him again tonight and see what he thinks about it.
I train with quite a few guys from smaller shows like bellator and strikeforce regularly. And I see a few current UFC and ex UFC/pride guys a couple times a month. Also pretty up to date with a lot of the local fighters on their way up, like being scouted. As well as a few grapplers, I could probably get Eddie to do one pretty easily, Rogan and Renato I might be able to get but that is more up in the air.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3