MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Mike Dolce confident that Cyborg will be better at 135. Says she beats Rousey anyday.

View Single Post

Old 01-24-2013, 10:42 AM   #4 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Well i recall Chael looking a bit worn out and sluggish against Bisping. Then Chael confirmed that he had a bad weight cut. Not to mention that i believe a day before the fight Chael confirmed he was 200 pounds or something close to that. Dolce was explaining why that is but honestly i dont see how someone can cut that much weight in 1 night and expect to not feel the effects the next day especially when going in to a fight.