MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - TUF 17 Discussion

View Single Post

Old 01-24-2013, 11:53 AM   #21 (permalink)
Stapler
Super Heavyweight

Stapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By All
Yeah, Josh Samman did look like an idiot throwing those double punches. I cracked up laughing when that happened, and so did Jones and White. Try to open up the guy sure, but he looked like a tool doing it. That can't be too great for your body either.

Hester looked good, you can tell Jones took an immediate liking to his style. He probably shouldn't have given him instructions so blatantly though considering he wasn't his coach yet. Wasn't really fair to the guy he was fighting. "Oh great, Jon Jones wants me to lose and there aren't even teams yet." Kind of adding salt to the guys wounds in my opinion.

Top 3 Favorite Fighters
1. Chuck "The Iceman" Liddell
2. Glover Teixeira
3. Demian Maia

Last edited by Stapler : 01-24-2013 at 11:56 AM.
Stapler is offline   Reply With Quote