MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Does anyone think Benson Henderson Beat Frankie in the Second fight?

View Single Post

Old 01-24-2013, 03:11 PM   #25 (permalink)
MagiK11
Resident Drunk
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by OUSOONERSOU View Post
Even if you hate that site or any site listed. It's just the insane number of sites that scored it for Frankie. That list includes most of the sites I'm aware of that score fights.
You get the point, it was an awful decision and most people in the MMA community agree. This is coming from someone that hates Frankie Edgar.
I have to agreee with OUSOONERSOU, because I was rooting for Bendo and I don't really like Frankie's style and was never really a fan of his, and I too think he won the fight.

1. BJ "The Prodigy" Penn
2. Dan "Hollywood" Henderson
3. George "Rush" St Pierre
MagiK11 is offline   Reply With Quote