MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Movie suggestions

View Single Post

Old 01-24-2013, 05:04 PM   #18 (permalink)
M.C
Master Elodin

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by OUSOONERSOU View Post
The list of movies I should have seen is very long lol. I wouldn't assume I have seen ANYTHING lol
It's sad really. So many must see movies I haven't seen yet. Make a list of the best movies you have seen. I bet I have seen less then 25% of them.
Well, The Shawshank Redemption is a masterpiece, it's listed as the #1 greatest movie of all time on many publications, including IMDB. Watch that ASAP, make it your #1 priority.

Harry Potter, 300, Secondhand Lions, The Lord of the Rings, Kill Bill, Pulp Fiction, From Dusk Till Dawn, The Postman, John Q - are my suggestions for the moment after you are done with Shawshank.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin

Video Game GIF Thread
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote