MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Letter from women’s groups demand Quinton Jackson be removed from UFC on FOX 6

View Single Post

Old 01-24-2013, 05:15 PM   #3 (permalink)
MagiK11
Resident Drunk

MagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings System
The more mainstream the UFC becomes and the more exposure they get on network television, petitions and complaints from such groups will only increase. I think their demand is laughable, but for the sport to grow and be seen in a better light, the UFC and it's fighters need to think before they speak, to reduce the amount of "ammunition" these various groups can have as a whole.

But I hate how nit picky our socity is becoming. My parents and grandparents weren't censored to shyt, and they turned out alright, and raised me just fine.

1. BJ "The Prodigy" Penn
2. Dan "Hollywood" Henderson
3. George "Rush" St Pierre
MagiK11 is offline   Reply With Quote