MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 01-24-2013, 05:25 PM   #26537 (permalink)
M.C
needs more cowbell

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
wind waker is only 8 years old and it was on the gamecube, its graphics for the game still look finea and I have seen the first HD shots and they look only slightly better, majoras deserved a creepy HD makeover and slight expansion, I don't want it on 3ds like ocarina because that isn't a remake it's the same game with more cartoony graphics that ruin it like it did to ocarina of time 3ds.
MM should get a remake I agree, but most people are extremely happy about a WW remake. It's a great game and won't take nearly as long to remake. After all, this remake is being produced simply to hold over Zelda fans while they make the first official Zelda for the Wii U, that's what they said anyways.