MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 01-24-2013, 06:54 PM   #26539 (permalink)
M.C
Filthy Casuals

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
which is a good idea if they did it for a link to the past remake or majoras make remake to keep us happy for a while, I just hope the new game they make continues on from where majoras mask left off and make a really creepy and aghain unique game in HD. Here's a new pic there's more around

It's an HD remaster. The lighting is far superior and it's all in HD, so it's crisper/brighter/more colofrul. The actual graphics themselves aren't going to be upgraded, it's just thrown into HD and then they are adding gamepad support/controls, think how they did with MGS HD collection, same game just upgraded to HD. I'd much rather this WW HD remaster than nothing at all until the next big Zelda, if they chose to do WW over other ones than it's cool with me, as I wasn't expecting any at all.

I'm just glad that I'm going to get to play an HD remaster of a great game that I haven't played in many years and don't have the console to play even if I wanted to anymore.

"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me"
"You do not know the first note of the music that moves me."