MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Movie suggestions

View Single Post

Old 01-24-2013, 06:22 PM   #20 (permalink)
OU
BOOMER SOONER
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
Well, The Shawshank Redemption is a masterpiece, it's listed as the #1 greatest movie of all time on many publications, including IMDB. Watch that ASAP, make it your #1 priority.

Harry Potter, 300, Secondhand Lions, The Lord of the Rings, Kill Bill, Pulp Fiction, From Dusk Till Dawn, The Postman, John Q - are my suggestions for the moment after you are done with Shawshank.
I have seen 300, both Kill Bills, Pulp Fiction and John Q. I have seen about 90% of Lord of The Rings. Also I have seen Forrest Gump and Saving Private Ryan.
But I need to check out the rest.

I should have asked people to list there favorite all time movies or top movies for each genre.
OU is offline   Reply With Quote